VitaHealth Vegetarian B-Complex
- B vitamins play an important role in cell metabolism, energy production, growth and healthy functioning of the body.
- B vitamins are water-soluble and delicate, cannot be stored in the body and have to be replenished every day in the diet.
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, aids in maintenance of growth, vision and tissue differentiation.
- Vitamin B2, often referred to as riboflavin, facilitates key metabolic processes, helping to turn food into energy.
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the body.
- Nicotinamide, or vitamin B3 plays a vital role in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Folic acid, or vitamin B9 has an important role in cell division.
- Biotin is beneficial for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Choline bitartrate is essential for various metabolic processes in the body.
- Inositol is a vitamin-like substance which may help enhance mood.
- Pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, is necessary for converting food into energy.
- Recommended for individuals who lead hectic or stressful lifestyles; always feel tired and fatigued; or have poor appetite.