VitaHealth Salmon Fish Oil - 300 Softgels ( Twin Pack )
- Cold-water, deep-sea fish such as salmon is very rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
- EPAs and DHAs play an integral role in many of the body’s metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes.
- DHA can be found in brain and eyes, supporting healthy cognitive and visual function.
- EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
- EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cells in the body.
- Omega-3 may be beneficial in the relief of minor skin conditions and dry skin.
- Omega-3 may help to relieve joint discomforts.
- Omega-3 supports healthy cardiovascular system by decreasing the risk of irregular heartbeat, blood clots and high blood triglycerides level.
- Omega-3 helps to support healthy inflammatory response.
- Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.