VitaHealth Kids Multivits Complete
- Vitamin A plays an important role in maintaining healthy eyes.
- Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, aids in maintenance of growth, vision and tissue differentiation.
- Vitamin B2, often referred to as riboflavin, facilitates key metabolic processes, helping to turn food into energy.
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the body.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Folic acid aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Nicotinamide is a form of vitamin B3 which plays a vital role in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin E protects the body from the harmful effects of free radicals that may lead to cellular damage and various health conditions.
- Vitamin C helps maintain healthy skin, bones, teeth, gums as well as the general structure of the body.
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant which protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals and supports a healthy bodily system.
- Zinc is essential for normal growth and development, proper functioning of the immune system, and wound healing.
- Recommended for growing children.